Erasmus+ KA219 “Smart Wellness”. Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership for Schools. It will be active along the school years 2017-18 and 2018-19 between IES Blas Infante and the partner “Elementary School Pacov” in Pacov, in the south of the Czech Republic. Both schools are implementing the CLIL approach and have the same educative urge for enabling the European dimension.
We expect these results:
- An App for healthy restaurants which consider special dietary needs.
- A digital and printed healthy recipe book.
- Different products about scientific women: an interactive exhibition, a lecture, a mock congress and a round table.
This partnership will foster digital skills development, awareness towards female scientific vocations, an improvement in creativity and entrepreneurial spirit and further knowledge about healthy eating and dietary needs.
To achieve our goals, students are already working in our eTwinning platform and we will exchange work visits to the two schools that will also enrich students’ linguistic skills and the European dimension.
- Introducing ourselves to the other school. Smart Health Habits?
- Bienestar por la alimentación. El alumnado de 3º ESO investiga sobre nutrición en clase de biología.
- Wellness by food. Students research on nutrition in Biology class
- Blas Emprende. Mini-enterprise for students with special needs
- Representación de teatro, “Hedy Lammar, la Mujer Explosiva”
We have 144 guests and no members online